– We vacuum seats, headliners, rear cargo area, and trunk. For areas that can’t be reached with a vacuum, we use high pressure air hoses for a better clean.
– We use a brush and hot water extraction to clean the carpets and mats.
– We scrub the mats a few rounds to treat stains or markings that settled in throughout the years. We also use a pressure washer on the floor mats to better wash away the dirt.
– We use a glass cleaner to clean all the interior glass. This is important so the driver’s view isn’t obstructed. Plus, it looks nice!
– We’ll use a leather cleaner to go over all the leather parts in your car. We use a damp microfiber cloth to remove any excess soap. We also use a leather conditioner after the leather has been dried.
– We will vacuum the entire interior again to capture any dirt that was left over.
– We scrub your dashboards, console, and door panels clean using a gentle cleaning detergent. After these steps, the original shine is restored to your vehicle’s interior!